2 Easy Ways To Download TikTok Videos (No Watermarks & No App Needed!)
Have you come across a TikTok you want to save to your device, but you can’t figure out how? It’s actually REALLY easy, and here are some simple steps!
Whether it’s a killer recipe you want to save for later, or a hilarious video you don’t want to lose, it’s important to know just how to save those videos straight to your phone or desktop! You will then have that video even if the poster deletes it or if TikTok removes it.
Method 1: Easiest Way to Save TikTok Videos From the App (Watermark Included)
To save a video to your device straight from TikTok, the poster must have allowed for downloads on their videos. If this is the case, saving the video is super easy!
HINT: (If the user has not allowed downloads or you want to avoid the watermark, try Method 2!)
If the poster has allowed for downloads, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Open your TikTok app and navigate to the video you are wanting to save.
- HOLD your finger down on the video for a couple of seconds
- This menu will come up and you should see the option to hit ’SAVE VIDEO’.
- Click ‘SAVE VIDEO’ and you’re all done! It will now be available offline on your device.
Method 2: Save Tik Tok Videos to your phone, tablet or desktop with SnapTik (no watermark!)
SnapTik is the easiest way we have found to download Tik Tok videos to your phone or desktop when the poster hasn’t enabled downloads. Better yet, there won’t be that ugly Tik Tok watermark!
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Navigate to the Tik Tok app or TikTok webpage on your computer and navigate to the video you want to save.
2. Click the SHARE icon in the bottom right corner of the video, then click the COPY LINK button.
3. Head to SnapTik and paste the link you just copied into the ‘Paste TikTok Link Here’ bar, then hit Download.
4. Almost there! You’ll now see THREE options come up. Click ‘Download Server 01’, or if that doesn’t work, click ‘Download Server 02’.
All done! Now, your TikTok is saved to your device, watermark-free!